2009년 10월 12일 월요일

AMERICAN DREAM

When I Think of "American Dream" I think a Land where all the chances are at, and create your own happiness by what you are doing and head work on. And personally that's the reason my family come to United States 3 years ago, for our goodness, it is not that South Korea is hopeless land, South Korea also have lots of the chances you can take but not s much as the America, because even though how much you are working hard you are not going to earn much as what you earn in United State. So I agree on both of the Quoteswhich Bout Quotes contains the concept of America is Land of Opportunity and if you work hard you will going to earn for your life. also add to that I think my family is good example for both of the Quotes, because ever since when my family came to United State my parents worked hard and my sister and I Study hard, result of Three-years were amazing because now my parents both owned a businesses and my sister is going to college and getting scholar ships, also I have got a clear job of what I want to do, which is became a Chef.

"...that dream of a land in which life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement ..... regardless of the fortuitous circumstances of birth or position" - James Truslow Adams

"It seems to me that over the past 25 years, the central message of that dream - has somehow slipped away from us. Because I think it's about being able the move up. And being able to create a better life for yourself. And a better life for your kids. Or at least a decent standard of living for future generations. And for many Americans that doesn't happen anymore." - Simon Johnson

댓글 1개: